JOIN US FOR THE CLUB EDUCATION SEMINAR
WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2019 - 2-8:30 P.M.
Whether your club has been around for years or it has just been formed, our clubs are the foundation of our sport and the essential link to the success of your members. We will discuss the ‘best practices’ of running a successful and financially viable figure skating club. This seminar is open to all current and prospective board members, skating directors, coaches and rink management staff – everyone that serves in a leadership position. For questions regarding this seminar, contact Susi Wehrli-McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
• Solid governance practices to keep the club strong
• How to recruit, retain and reward club volunteers
• Dealing with difficult situations that may arise
• Club self-assessment tool – Checklist for Success
• U.S. Figure Skating SafeSport Program - ways to implement and enforce
• Financial management and fundraising practices
• Skating programs to help grow and retain members in your club
*Dinner included in the registration fee.